The solar energy business is green by definition.
Consumers of solar applications are influenced by economic and environmental benefits when making their choices.
The Sunarc AR production process has a low impact on the environment from the very start as the process uses little energy, releases no harmful substances into the environment, and uses chemicals with low toxicity.
Sunarc has chosen to focus on reducing the impact their activities have on the environment by:
- Trying to eliminate or recycle waste and packaging materials.
- Reducing energy and water consumption.
- Avoiding pollution, through reuse and recycling of chemicals.
- Investing in efficient waste treatment systems.
- Maintaining an environment management system that clearly identifies responsibility and control procedures in connection with the impact our activities have on the environment.
- Certifying Sunarc according to ISO 14001.
- Avoiding the use of harmful substances or processes in our production.
- Analyzing and managing all proposed activities from an environmental perspective.
In practical terms this means:
- Recycling of all plastic, paper, wood and metal packaging that we receive.
- Sorting of all production waste.
- Own water cleaning system.
- Water/air scrubber that cleans process air.
- Reusable transport packaging.
- Own environmental department.
- Open dialogue with authorities, employees, suppliers, and the surrounding community.